Home » Thailand IPTV M3u Playlist Free 2022
Thailand iptv m3u FREE working and updated!
Thailand iptv m3u section provides iptv links and m3u playlists totally free of any charge! These iptv m3u liste is for Smart TV, Kodi, VLC, android, Windows, iMac, Linux and iPhone.
M3u iptv links are a great way to benefit from watching TV. Instead of using cable or satellite TV, you can access any TV show, movies or series, sports games streaming, easily sticking to a mere iptv m3u link url or iptv m3u list. Internet Protocol TV has made TV experience simple and fun.
IPTV for all Thailand TV Channels
If you are a sports fanatic, you can always keep track of all your fovorite games and you only need an internet connection for that. You also need to download free iptv links m3u playlist, and you have them free here.
Check the sports section in our website in the menu of IPTV Sports, download free iptv m3u playlist files or the iptv list url links and run them on any device you have. Our daily iptv m3u links you download are all compatible with Kodi m3u, smart tv, smartphones android and ios, Fire stick, computers windows Mac or linux.
Using Smart TV is absolutely supported in our smart iptv playlist urls. You can use Smart IPTV App siptv to setup iptv on your TV as illustrated in the tutorial below, or download IPTV Smarters as it it also a great iptv app. IPTV Smarters Pro allows you to run the m3u free list on android phone, tablet or TV.
For Windows users, iptv VLC media player remains the best option. VLC is a great software to easily set up smart iptv url as well as smart iptv list and is always free.
For us, an IPTV Thailand free service is the ability to provide iptv m3u playlist 2022 updated and working. It also means offering a variety of options in terms of file formats. In our website, we always make sure to publish iptv m3u list urls for users who prefer to copy paste the playlist link especially for Smart TV. But alongside with that, you also have the option to download iptv playlist m3u free.
IPTV free login and iptv Thailand free download for pc VLC, android TV and phones you can access directly are stable and updated but only work for a while. But updating is always present and you are able to get the new iptv free links m3u 2022 at any time.
Working up-to-date playlists
Are you looking for really working iptv m3u links and lists? Are you tired of looking here and there and come out with mere broken no longer working staff? Look no further! We are here to serve and get you rid of all that tough and time consuming job! We are here just to provide you with the best, most recent and regularly updated iptv m3u lists!
In iptv-list.live , we publish daily updated iptv m3u lists for all world tv channels streaming via iptv technology. Here you find iptv links Thailand, sports, movies, shows, nature, etc. you also find iptv lists for English USA and UK, Spanish, Arabic, Frensh, Deutsch, Netherlands, Chineese, Korean, Portugal, Latinos, Turkish, liste Italiane, iptv sports and more.
Run iptv links and lists on all devices
With the links and playlists we pubish you will be able to run IPTV on Smart TV via Smart TV App, Windows, Android smartphones and tablets, iOS devices such as iPhone, iMac, iPad, Macbook Pro, as well as Freesat V8, Duosat, Wondershare, Linux and Ubuntu, etc.
How to Run iptv Thailand links and m3u playlist?
The easiest way to watch these channels is to install VLC media player. It is free software and really reliable and easy to use.
Nevertheless, VLC is only efficient if you intend to run iptv on computers and android phones and tablets. For you to play iptv links or m3u files on Smart TV, for instance, you need to install another apps.
In the following tutorial, we will be covering how to set up iptv on Smart TV, Kodi, Apple TV, android phones and tablets, and iOS iPhones and iPads.
How to set up iptv links and m3u playlist on Smart TV Samsung and LG ?
The following is a thorough guide to help you set up your iptv Thailand free on your Smart TV.
Notice that these guidelines apply to Samsung and LG Smart TV, because the process may differ with other brands.
1. First download Smart TV App from your Smart TV Apps Store.
2. Install Smart TV App following the wizard setup and then launch it. (You would see a message on the screen indicating that you only have 7 days free trial and you have to purchase the app for € 5.49 for a lifetime license).
3. Locate your MAC address on the right of your screen: take a note of it because you are going to use it in the next step.
4. Go to https://iptv-list.live/
5. Type your MAC address in the indicated field (MAC).
6. Upload your m3u or m3u8 playlist file in the field “File: Choose File” OR paste the link in the “URL” field if you have a link iptv URL.
How to set up IPTV on Kodi?
Follow below steps to set up iptv links or m3u list on Kodi:
1. From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons, My Add-ons, and select PVR.
2. Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client and then Configure
3. Under M3U Play List URL, paste your list link and then click on OK.
If you had the PVR IPTV Simple Client Enabled already, it should refresh and display the already loaded channels in the top right corner.
If PVR IPTV Simple Client is Disabled, click on the Enable button.
4. Back on the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch your M3U playlist and view what live IPTV channels have loaded.
Setting up iptv on iPhone iPad and Apple TV
There are many Apps to run IPTV on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, and you can pick whatever IPTV app for iOS you like.
Here we will be practicing on GSE SMART IPTV PRO which is an amazing and highly rated up, and above all it’s FREE. You can download it from App Store.
1. Go to the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app
2. Open the settings menu
3. Click on Remote Playlists.
4. Click on the + button and choose the Add M3U URL option.
5. Enter a name in the Playlist Name field (Example: TV) and delete all existing data and all spaces in the Playlist link field and enter the URL address that you have.
How to set up IPTV links or m3u list on android phone tablet?
We will use VLC Player Android app to run IPTV playlist on android whether smartphone or tablet. We will show you how to run iptv links on android devices smartphones or tablets using two apps: VLC for Android and IPTV Extreme.
You can choose what better fits you, though we would recommend VLC.
So here are the two methods with both apps:
1- Setting up iptv on anroid with VLC for Android
1. Go to Google Play Store
2. Download VLC Player Android.
3. Open to install VLC android app
4. Locate your m3u or m3u8 playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up would appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose VLC for Android.
NOTE: if the pop-up does not show up and the playlist is opened automatically on the default app that normally read media files on your device, consider editing your device’s setting to make VLC as default. Here is how to do that:
- Go to your device Settings.
- Access the Application Manager.
- Locate that default app you want to replace by VLC App and click on it.
- Press Clear Default.
- Set VLC for Android as your default app.
2- Setting up iptv on anroid Using IPTV Extreme
1. Download IPTV Extreme from Google Play Store.
2. Install the app on your device
3. Locate your playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up will appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose IPTV Extreme.
Learn how to set up IPTV on VLC
Remember: iptv free links do not last for long! This is bad news, isn’t it? But wait! The GOOD news is that we update our iptv links several times a day so that our visitors can come and get the working links whenever the older links stop working.
That is why we kindly invite you to bookmark our blog so that you have direct access to it whenever you need news iptv links and lists!
Therefore, to bookmark iptv-list.live on Chrome, just click on the star at the right side of the address bar and click Done or Enter from the keyboard.
If a channel stops every 20-30 seconds or skips to another channel
Each free m3u list has user limit, we always try to find the best lists with huge user limit. if more users than allowed try to watch same m3u list at the same time, channels will stop or skip to another one. In this case you can activate the “loop play button” on VLC Media Player.